Over 75% of men complain that they cut themselves while shaving & roughly 70% complain that they experience severe razor burn about 2-3 days after shaving (when the hairs grow back). The cause? Lack of lubrication and moisture during the shaving process. This is because cheap, conventional drug-store shaving creams are packed with air that makes them foam in your hands rather than lubricate your face. Our Sake Infused Shave Cream for Sensitive Skin ensures consistent skin-to-blade contact and extreme lubrication & hydration throughout your entire shave. It's so good, nearly every man who tries it says they barely even have to use a moisturizer after as their skin does not dry out at all.
NOTE: This Sensitive Skin version of our Sake Infused Shave Cream is 100% ALLERGEN & FRAGRANCE FREE
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Sake (Fermented Rice) - Japanese Sake is used to moisturize the skin during and after the shaving process to ensure absolutely no razor burn occurs and the skin does not become too dry (as with conventional drug-store shaving creams)
- Friction-Free Silicone Micro-particles - these tiny particles ensure consistent skin-to-blade contact for an ultra-close shave that prevents the appearance of unsightly razor burn & razor bumps post-shave.
- Anti-Inflammatory Algae Complex - the only shaving cream in the industry to use a bioactive Algae Complex to prevent skin from become irritated during and after the shaving process
- Rinse your face with warm water to prep the skin
- Apply enough cream to cover your beard / stubble with a thin coat of the shaving cream
- Allow the cream to sit for 2-minutes and activate the Anti-Inflammatory Algae Complex
- Shave in your usual manner, then rinse off excess cream with warm water
- Rinse your face with cold water to close your pores
- Follow with Kyoku for Men Razor Repair Balm and Facial Moisturizer SPF 15