Sake Infused Shave Cream (Sensitive Skin)
If you ever cut yourself shaving or experience razor burn, you’re not alone. It’s because of the lack of lubrication and moisture during the shaving process, but you’re in luck. Our Sake Infused Shave Cream ensures consistent skin-to-blade contact with extreme lubrication & hydration throughout your entire shave. Unlike conventional shave foams, our unique formula is rich and emollient, leaving your face exceptionally smooth to the touch. Developed specifically for sensitive skin, it is 100% allergen & fragrance free.
Like a fine wine, our Sake Infused Shave cream is handcrafted and aged 60 days for superior texture and efficacy and to maintain the integrity of our Japanese botanicals.
Sake (Fermented Rice Bran): Japanese Sake is a potent skin softener with antibacterial properties that moisturizes skin during and after the shaving process to mitigate razor burn and prevent skin irritation.
Friction-Free Silicone Micro-Particles: These tiny particles ensure consistent skin-to-blade contact for an ultra-close shave that prevents unsightly nicks, cuts, razor burn & razor bumps.
Anti-Inflammatory Algae Complex: A double concentration of our advanced bioactive Algae Complex further prevents skin irritation, redness and razor bumps during the shaving process for sensitive skin.
Kyoku Products are Formulated Without: Parabens, Phthalates, Animal Testing
How To Use
- Rinse your face with warm water and the Daily Facial Cleanser to open to your pores.
- Apply cream in a slow circular motion, enough to cover your beard or stubble with a thin coat of cream.
- Allow cream to sit for 2 minutes in order to activate the Anti-Inflammatory Algae Complex.
- Shave normally, then rinse off excess cream with warm water.
- Rinse your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Follow with Razor Repair Balm and Facial Moisturizer SPF 15.
Approximate time: 5 minutes
Men with sensitive skin tend to have sporadic hair growth and drier, more irritable skin. Our cream is specially formulated to tackle these problems head on by keeping the skin doubly hydrated, while providing an even gentler surface for an even better shave and ensuring the smoothest skin for future shaves.